Hello Crafty Friends!
We are a week into December and many of us are happily creating or gathering gifts for loved ones on our Christmas list. This week I completed a sweet gift for my brother-in-law. He was married in September and the day was wonderful. He and his new bride were big smiles the entire day. His two daughters were in the wedding party and they were just as cute-as-a-button. After the ceremony, I snapped a photo of his two daughters with my other niece and the photo is absolutely adorable! One of my gifts to him is a frame of the photo. The frame can be displayed all year (I hope!) and should bring back beautiful memories of the day.
- (Optional first step.) Remove glass from frame. Apply desired paints and glitter to frame.
- Cut photo to size and mat on coordinating card stock. Cut patterned background paper to frame size.
- Die cut Sweet and Smiles dies using two different card stock papers. Die cut hearts using card stock.
- Lay frame onto background paper. Lay out photo and die cuts as desired.
- Mount matted photo to background using double-sided adhesive tape.
- Mount die cuts using liquid adhesive.
- Dry layout completely. Do not place glass on top of layout until the entire layout is dry.
- Mount layout inside frame.
- Smile at the thought of the joy the framed memory will bring to your loved one.
Thank you for stopping by! I do hope you enjoyed the project.
Have a happy, crafty day!
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Coordinating card stock and patterned paper
(Optional) paint for frame