Hello Elizabeth Craft Designs fans! Birgit back with you with my last post for Elizabeth Craft Designs. It’s been such a fun year working with the Elizabeth Craft Designs Design Team and I wanted to send a special thanks to Els and Joep, Joset and Frances for letting me be part of this amazing team for a whole year. Life has just gotten crazy busy for me and it’s taking me down a different path, one that doesn’t allow as much time in my craft room as needed, so here I am with a final project. I’ll miss you all!
Here’s what I did:
- I had a scrap of an ink-blended background left over from a previous project that was just a little too small so I cut two snowdrifts using the snowdrift die from the Reindeer set and added Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter to the top edges, and then adhered them to the background and then set it aside.
2. Using an A2 size piece of Christmas Holiday paper from ModaScrap, I cut one of the Stitched Stars out of the center, saving the star-shaped piece for a future project.
3. Adhere a piece of clear acetate to the back of the printed paper using Clear Double Sided Adhesive. This particular acetate has a protective blue film on both sides. It is clear once the protective blue film is removed as you’ll see in the following pictures.
4. Using foam tape, make it into a shaker window by adding sequins and seed beads.
5. Cut one of the deer from the Reindeer set out of Kraft cardstock and add some distress ink to the outside edges and antlers.
6. Stamp and die cut the sentiment from Sentiments 1 Celebration and Sentiments 1 Celebration die set. Mount to the window using foam tape.
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Clear acetate sheet