Hello friends, Piyanki here with a watercolor tag and some Dahlias for you all. Flowers have been the most inspiring element in all of my projects and I continue to enjoy making them with Susan’s Garden dies. Let’s have a look at how to create this tag.
- Die cut watercolor paper using the Tags & More die in whatever length you choose.
- Softly tint the bottom section of the tag with Crushed Olive Distress Ink. Also ink the edges of the tag.
- Mist lightly with water and add more color with watercolor sprays.
- Heat set between steps.
- DIe cut pieces for Garden Notes Dahlias 2 from White Soft Finish Cardstock.
- Shade and color with Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink and Sunflower Archival Ink.
- Die cut Dahlia leaves from green cardstock and fern from white. Add color to the fern and to the edges of the leaves with Crushed Olive Distress Ink.
- Stamp sentiment toward the top right of the tag.
- Shape leaves and petals. Assemble the bouquet and adhere to the tag as shown in the photos.
- Add a ribbon at the top of the tag.
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Crushed Olive Distress Ink
Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink
Sunflower Archival Ink