Luciana here with another little tutorial ^-^
This time I have prepared a cute paperclip that you can use for several purposes: your planner, books, but also as an embellishment for a card, a parcel or a gift. Very useful, isn’t it ?
I used the sweet Bunny and the Spring Basket dies designed by Joset van de Burgt. You will also need White Soft Finish Cardstock and some colored ink pads.
Cut all the pieces to create the bunny and the bow. The bunny is front/back so you have to cut the head and the circle body twice.
Color all the pieces. Use:
- Victorian Velvet Distress Ink for:
– the inner pieces of foot;
– the inner oval of the body;
– the inner pieces of the ears;
– the pieces of the bow.
- Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink for the nose.
- Ancient Linen Distress Ink for the tail.
- Some gradation of brown inks for all the other pieces (Vintage Photo, Ground Expresso & Walnut Stain used here)
To create the bow, glue the two lateral little pieces on the central piece of the bow and then turn around the stripe to close it.
Start to put together the pieces, glue together:
- the inner pieces of the foot on the base
- the inner pieces of the ears, the face and the noise on one head
- the tail on a circle body
- the little oval part on the other circle body
Create the front and the back of the rabbit.
For the back side, attach:
– the empty head
– the body with the tail
– the two hind legs
For the front side, attach :
– the other head with the face
– the bow
– the body with the oval
– the front legs
Put a paperclip between the two front and back bunny pieces, and glue them together.
Now you can put it on you planner, on your gift pack or anywhere else you could like ^-^
Hope you have enjoyed this tutorial! Thank you for stopping by.
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Distress Ink Pad – Victorian Velvet; Spiced Marmalade; Antique Linen; Vintage Photo, Ground Expresso & Walnut Stain
Large Paper Clip