It’s Tanja here and today I would like to show you how to create a rainbow flower card.
Step 1 – Create the flowers
- Cut out three large flowers, four small flowers and the flower centers from watercolor paper using the Elizabeth Craft Designs Small and Large Flower die sets
- Add color using a Mini Ink Blending Tool and Distress Oxide Inks (Picked Raspberry, Carved Pumpkin, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, Wilted Violet)
- Add little dots to the flower centers with a white gel pen
Step 2 – Create the watercolor background panel
- Die cut a panel from watercolor paper using the largest rectangle from the Stitched Rectangles die set
- Use the same Distress Oxide Colors as watercolors and create a rainbow background
- Mist the background with Pearlized Water for extra shine and texture (water mixed with Perfect Pearls)
Step 3 – Assemble the card
- Cut out the “thanks” from the Words 2 – Thinking of You die set three times; layer and adhere the pieces on top of each other (Option: Select a different word or sentiment)
- Adhere the watercolor panel to a top-fold card base cut from Pewter Soft Finish Cardstock
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a colorful day.
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Distress Oxide Ink (Picked Raspberry, Carved Pumpkin, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, Wilted Violet)
Mini Ink Blending Tool
White gel pen
This is such a lovely, contemporary card Tanja -thanks for sharing!
love this! bright & happy 🙂
That’s pretty! Thanks for the inspiration.