Hi there Artlets! It’s Suzanne here today with an exciting new addition to your creative tool chest! I’ve created four new designs to inspire you during Christmas creating. Each of these is perfect on its own or may be combined with any number of the A Way With Words dies, clear stamps and/or stencils.
Here are the four designs, available now from Elizabeth Craft Designs.
A Rejoice diecut will be perfect for Christmas or Easter – or whenever you feel like rejoicing! Merry Christmas Small is the original Merry Christmas in a reduced size for those who wish to use it to complement other images on their cards. The Flourished Candle can be used in oh-so-many ways. But first, I’d like to share the Flourished Christmas Minis with you. This set was designed so each element would fit inside the Love Joy Peace Christmas Ornament, but they are fun on their own, too!
Let’s make the card using the ornament and flourished deer! It’s elegant and formal and so quick to make!
- Form a side-fold card base measuring 5 x 7” with #100 White Soft Finish Cardstock.
- Die cut the ornament and the deer from White Soft Finish Cardstock.
- Gently sponge the deer with Distress Inks.
- Adhere to the card front as shown using small pieces of 3mm Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape.
- Stamp a simple sentiment from the A Way With Words Christmas Collection of clear stamps on the inside of the card. Give to someone special!
Here are a couple more projects using the new Flourished Christmas Minis.
You don’t need the Love Joy Peace Christmas Ornament to have fun with the Minis!
I hope you have lots of fun with the new A Way With Word Dies! Ask if you have questions! Happy creating, Suzanne
Elizabeth Craft Design:
Ranger Ink Blending Tool
Ranger Distress Ink – Brushed Corduroy