Hi there! It’s Suzanne today with a couple of Christmas Projects for you!
I always think it’s helpful to know what your family members would like for Christmas (even if I ignore it!!!), so I’ve created this handy dandy make-a-wish list! The other project, using the same die, is a Christmas card.
You’ll love this! It’s so easy and looks great! Here is how we start!
- Die cut Make a Wish from red and gold cardstock. Adhere them together with the white diecut on top and the gold slight offset creating a dropshadow. Die cut the stars from gold.
- Adhere Make a Wish to a sheet of white cardstock or copy paper. Underneath the diecut, add the wishlist member’s names and add lines for however many presents you’d think they’d like…. Or should be allowed!
- Stamp “It’s all fun and games” clear stamp in black VersaMark ink as shown – just as a little reminder when they fill out their wish list….. Trim this sheet.
- Adhere the list to a sheet of 8.5 x 11” red cardstock. Embellish as shown with gold stars.
- Hang in a readily accessible location. Mine is going on the fridge!
The other project is a card. It is simple to make and has a simple profound wish for Christmas. Here is how it’s made.
- Form a side-fold card base measuring 5.5″ square from white cardstock.
- Die cut Make a Wish once from white and once from gold cardstock. Die cut Peace from both white and gold cardstock. Die cut the stars from gold cardstock and add one to the middle of the white Make a Wish diecut.
- Adhere the Make a Wish diecuts together with the white on top and the gold slight offset creating a dropshadow. Repeat with Peace.
- Adhere Make a Wish to the outside of the card and Peace to the inside.
- Send to someone special.
So simple, so striking.
Thanks for stopping by to have a look. Happy creating! Suzanne
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Cardstocks in red, white and gold