It’s Tanja here and today I would like to show you how to get ready for Spring with this no-line watercolor card. Below is the step-by-step instruction for the project.
Step 1: Die cut the main panel
- Die cut a stitched rectangle using one of the Stitched Rectangles dies from watercolor cardstock.
Step 2: Stamping
- Stamp the image from the Krista Schneider Garden Party set with a the light grey My Favorite Things Grout Gray Hybrid Ink.
- Stamp the sentiment with Versafine Clair Morning Mist.
Step 3: Coloring
- Color the image with Derwent Inktense Pencils and a damp watercolor brush.
- Add dots with a white gel pen.
- Add shine and dimension to the little blue flowers with Nuvo Jewel Drops Sea Breeze.
Step 4: Assemble the card
- Mount the watercolor panel onto a piece of patterned paper from the ModaScrap Color of Puppies Girl 6×6 paper pad before adhering it to a gray card-base.
And it’s done!
I hope this project inspired you to create your own!
My Favorite Things Grout Gray Hybrid Ink
Versafine Clair Morning Mist
Derwent Inktense Pencils
Nuvo Jewel Drops Sea Breeze