Hi everyone! It’s Sara here today and I have a new project for you featuring some of the ModaScrap products.
These three small boxes were created to contain three small gifts but, if you like, you can also use them as nameplate. They can be easily adapted to your purpose!
Here are the steps to make them:
- Die cut three Triangle boxes by ModaScrap and assemble them with Clear Double Sided Adhesive.
- Die cut three circles from the Dashing Circle die set on a piece of watercolor paper.
- Stamp the floral wreath from the Wedding Sentiment stamp set by ModaScrap on to the circles.
- Watercolor the flowers and the leaves with the colors you prefer.
- Add the letter you need with the same watercolor paint and a fine liner brush.
- Add the circles with some foam tape
- Have fun!!
I leave here some more photos..
Hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by.