Hello everyone, it’s Joset here as your guest designer!
I’m very excited to be sharing one of the new dies in my latest collection for my project today. I’ll be using the Cat in combination with the Party Accessories from my previous collection, the Balloons and a few other dies. It’s a quick and easy card to create and specially fun for kids and cat lovers. Lets’ get started!
- Create a A2 size card from White Soft Finish Cardstock.
- Cut a rectangle from patterned paper measuring 4 x 5 1/4 and adhere to card front.
- Cut a stitched rectangle from White Soft Finish Cardstock using the 3rd largest die from the Stitched Rectangles die set.
- Stamp Happy Birthday with Black Ink.
- Die cut all the pieces for the cat and party accessories from White Soft Finish Cardstock and color with Distress Ink. For more information on how to assemble the cat, check out my YouTube video HERE.
- Die cut balloon and color. Ad string and adhere balloon to the cat’s tail.
- Adhere cat and balloon to card front as shown.
That’s the card! I hope you have fun with this cute new collection! Join the Elizabeth Craft Designs Family Page on Facebook to share what you’re making!