It’s Tanja here and I created this sweet elephant card for a very special little girl using products from Joset’s new collection!
Step 1: Die Cutting
- Die cut all the elements necessary from white Soft Finish Cardstock using dies from the Elephant and Cat sets
Step 2: Coloring and Assembly
- Color the elements using Alcohol Markers
- Add extra shading with Distress Ink (Black Soot, Worn Lipstick)
- Assemble the adorable little elephant
- Add highlights to the eyes with a white gel pen and blush to the cheeks with a Pitt Pastel Pencil
Step 3: Creating a Background
- Cut out a rectangle from watercolor paper
- Apply Distress Ink Worn Lipstick through a stencil
- Add a strip of washi tape to the bottom left corner
- Stamp the sentiment from the Build your own Sentiments 1 set at the top right with Altenew Crisp Ink Galactic Storm
Step 4: Putting Everything Together
- Use clear double-sided adhesive and double-sided foam adhesive to adhere all the elements to the background panel
- Add a strip of grey cardstock and a strip of glitter paper to the left side of the panel before gluing it down onto a white card base
I hope you got inspired.
Distress Ink (Black Soot, Worn Lipstick)
Mini Ink Blending Tool
Altenew Crisp Ink Galactic Storm
Absolutely adorable. The elephant is so sweet, you want to hug her. Love the background and use of a bit of washi tape. Adding the strips of papers at the left side was well done. Picture perfect card.
This one makes my heart happy! Thanks for sharing.