The “You Are Family” die combination has so much potential for creating cards or scrapbook pages or features in our photo albums! It’s Suzanne here today with the fur-kid version of You Are Family.
Our pets are such a large and important part of our families! This version might even be a good sympathy card….. Here is how you can make it.
- Form a tent-fold card base from gold cardstock measuring 6.5 x 5”.
- Die cut a stitched rectangle from the largest die using black cardstock.
- Die cut the pawprint spray from the middle of the black rectangle.
- Die cut “You Are” and “Family” from gold cardstock.
- Print a photo 2.5 x 3.25” (or crop one of your photos to this size!).
- Cut a mat for your photo, slightly larger than the photo, from gold cardstock. Mount the photo on this panel and adhere to the center of the pawprint panel.
- Attach “You Are” and “Family” as shown to the pawprint panel.
- Mount the pawprint panel to the card base with foam adhesive to give it dimension.
Whose photo will you add to your “You Are Family” project? Share it on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Family Facebook Page. I’d love to see it!
Gold foil cardstock
3D Foam Squares