It’s Karen here today. My parents have a milestone anniversary coming up. 6o years is the Diamond anniversary, so I turned a square on its side to create a diamond-shaped card!
We are throwing them a dinner party, and I wanted to create a few printed invitations for special guests. I used a few of the flower stamps to create the invitations. On the back of the card is where I put the details about the event printed from my computer.
To create these, I cut a colored piece of cardstock at 4″ x 4″. Then, I cut a piece of White Soft Finish Cardstock with the Stitched Rounded Square Die. (4th largest) I wrapped a piece of seam-binding ribbon around the bottom and added the flowers and some Nuvo ribbon. I also added a couple sprigs of a Jungle Leaves die cut to each.
I tend to get bored coloring the same thing over and over, so I used several flowers from Elizabeth Craft Designs to create these invitations. Details are:
- Red: Garden Flowers Stamp, Copics R32, R35, R37
- Pink: Garden Flowers Stamp, Copics R81, R83, R85
- Teal: Spring Blooms Stamp and Coordinating Die, Copics BG53, BG 57, YG03, YG06
- Green: Flower Power Stamp and Coordinating Die, Copics YG00, YG03, YG06
- Yellow: Garden Flowers Stamp, Copics Y13, Y15, Y18
- Blue: Flower Power, Copics B12, B14, B16, B93, B95, B97
- Purple: Garden Flowers Stamp, Copics V20, V22, V25
I had so much fun creating these simple invitations. Thanks for stopping by!
Seam Binding Ribbon, Nuvo Drops, Black Permanent Ink