It’s Karen here today. My parents have a milestone anniversary coming up. 6o years is the Diamond anniversary, so I turned a square on its side to create a diamond-shaped card!
We are throwing them a dinner party, and I wanted to create a few printed invitations for special guests. I used a few of the flower stamps to create the invitations. On the back of the card is where I put the details about the event printed from my computer.
To create these, I cut a colored piece of cardstock at 4″ x 4″. Then, I cut a piece of White Soft Finish Cardstock with the Stitched Rounded Square Die. (4th largest) I wrapped a piece of seam-binding ribbon around the bottom and added the flowers and some Nuvo ribbon. I also added a couple sprigs of a Jungle Leaves die cut to each.
I tend to get bored coloring the same thing over and over, so I used several flowers from Elizabeth Craft Designs to create these invitations. Details are:
- Red: Garden Flowers Stamp, Copics R32, R35, R37
- Pink: Garden Flowers Stamp, Copics R81, R83, R85
- Teal: Spring Blooms Stamp and Coordinating Die, Copics BG53, BG 57, YG03, YG06
- Green: Flower Power Stamp and Coordinating Die, Copics YG00, YG03, YG06
- Yellow: Garden Flowers Stamp, Copics Y13, Y15, Y18
- Blue: Flower Power, Copics B12, B14, B16, B93, B95, B97
- Purple: Garden Flowers Stamp, Copics V20, V22, V25
I had so much fun creating these simple invitations. Thanks for stopping by!
Seam Binding Ribbon, Nuvo Drops, Black Permanent Ink
Lovely work on coloring each flower. Thanks for sharing.
So pretty and so clever. Congratulations to your parents.