Hi there! It’s Suzanne here today with a glittery bright Christmas card that will grab anyone’s attention! And they’ll be humming along with it for the rest of the day!
Here is how you can make it!
- Form a 6 x 6” tent fold card base from aqua cardstock. Cut a 5 x 5” panel of white cardstock. Form a 6 x 6” tent fold card base from aqua cardstock. Cut a 5 x 5” panel from white cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment centered across the top of the white panel using red ink.
- Die cut Falalalala from cardstock with Clear Double Sided Adhesive applied to the front. Remove release paper and sprinkle with glitter. Tap off excess glitter and gently polish the surface with your finger so you don’t distort the diecut! See it glow!
- Die cut the loose leaves from the Flourished Holly set twice using aqua cardstock, one set with Clear Double Sided Adhesive on the front. Glitter the diecuts with the adhesive as you did for Falalalala. Die cut the berries from red cardstock.
- Die cut Falalalala and the holly leaves from white cardstock. I used these as a backing to give the diecuts a little height off the panel and a little subtle drop shadow.
- Adhere the white diecuts under the coloured and glittered diecuts. I mixed the holly leaves so one had the glitter on-lay and the other was plain.
- Adhere the diecuts to the stamped panel as shown.
- Cut two mats for this panel, one of glitter-edged paper (use a thin strip of Clear Double Sided Adhesive along all four sides to create the glittered edge) and another of red cardstock. Layer and adhere the panels. Adhere these to the card base with foam adhesive.
Gorgeous! Well done! Now sing Deck the Halls and have a wonderful Christmas!
Happy creating, Suzanne
Red Magic VersaMark stamp ink
GlueDots – Micro