Hi there, it’s Tanja here and today! I would like to show you how to turn the Winter Sweater die set into a tag –– perfect for your holiday gift giving!
Step 1: Die Cutting
- Die cut all the elements for the winter sweater from white Soft Finish Cardstock
Step 2: Stamping
- Stamp one of the adorable little snowmen from the Snowman & Gifts set with black ink
Step 3: Coloring
- Color the image and the background with Alcohol Markers and add extra shading with pencils
Step 4: Turn the die into a Tag
- Punch a hole at the top of the sweater and thread a piece of twine through it
- Cover the background with patterned paper
- Add some stamping
Have a Christmas-y Day!
Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils
Memento Tuxedo Black