Let’s lift the spirits of some of the people who are working so hard for us right now. I’ve created this card using bright colours to cheer anyone’s day and let them know they’re in our thoughts.
Here is how you can make the Thank You Butterflies Card!
1. Form a 5×7″ tent fold card base from white Soft Finish Cardstock.
2. Die cut Thank you from Rosebud and White Soft Finish Cardstock.
3.Die cut two flourishes from the Flourished Frame from Rosebud Soft Finish Cardstock.
4. Use Removeable tape to adhere the Butterfly Kaleidoscope stencil to a half sheet of white Soft Finish Cardstock. Gently blend the Distress ink across the cardstock. Trim the stenciled cardstock to 6.25” x 4.25”.
5. Cut a mat slightly larger than the stenciled panel from Perfect Pink cardstock and adhere together.
6. Adhere the white Thank You diecut behind the Rosebud diecut by slightly offsetting them. Adhere to the stenciled butterfly panel.
7. Mount this on the card base using 3D Foam Adhesive Squares positioned at the corners of the panel.
8. Slide the flourishes under the stenciled panel sides and adhere to the card base as shown.
Go ahead and create this card in your favourite colours!
Happy creating! Suzanne
Elizabeth Craft Designs supplies:
A Way With Words Thank You 2
A Way With Words Flourished Frame
A Way With Stencils Butterfly Kaleidoscope
Soft Finish Cardstock in White, Rosebud
Clear Double sided Adhesive 5mm
3D Foam Squares
Distress Ink in Picked Raspberry, Fossilized Amber and Peacock Feathers