Karen here! I recently decided to planner/scrapbook all of the places I’ve been. We can’t travel much these days, so I thought it’d be fun to re-live some of the fun trips I have taken. Today’s post shows a page I created for a fun day-trip into Maryland.
Steps to create this page:
- Cut page base with the page die from Planner Essentials 27. (Hint: Because I was using single sided paper, I adhered two pages together back to back before die cutting.)
- Stamp with oxide ink the splatters from the Background 2 Stamps in a random pattern at the top and bottom.
- Add striped washi tape along the edge and add letter stickers.
- Add dashed lines across top and bottom with fine-line black marker.
- Add a 1/2 circle cut with the Stitched Circles dies and a hexagon with the Stitched Hexagon dies.
- Stamp “Funny Detail” from the Retro Labels Sayings stamps.
- Add a Blooming Branches die cut using Kids choice glue.
- Add reinforcements die cut the 101mm Double Sided Adhesive from the Reinforcement Variety Pack.
The backside of my page was created using many of the same products. What a fun way to celebrate a fun day with my friend in the beautiful state of Maryland.
Craftily yours, Karen
Supplies from Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Patterned cardstock/stickers, washi tape, black pen, oxide ink, black ink