it’s Tanja here and today I would like to show you how to create this rustic Christmas Door Card.
Step 1: Creating the Door
- cut out the door from the Christmas Door die set from kraft cardstock with and without a woodgrain texture
- add shading and splatters with Distress Ink (Walnut Stain, Wild Honey)
Step 2: Cut and Color the Decorations
- cut out the little tree, the pot and the snow from the Christmas Door die set and some parcels from the Santa’s Sleigh die set from patterned paper, green cardstock and from white cardstock
- color the elements with Alcohol Markers and add shading with Distress Ink (Pine Needles, Hickory Smoke)
Step 3: Assembly of the Card
- cover a cardbase with patterned paper
- cut out the Merry Christmas Small from silver foiled cardstock and ink up the bottom with Distress Ink Black Soot
I hope you got inspired.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies:
Distress Ink (Walnut Stain, Wild Honey, Pine Needles, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot)