it’s Tanja here and today I would like to show you how to create this festive Christmas Shaker Card.
Step 1: Die Cutting
- cut out the necessary elements using the Snow Globe die set and the Rejoice word die
Step 2: Adding Color
- add color to the different elements with Alcohol Markers and Distress Oxide Ink
- add highlights with a white gel pen
Step 3: Assemble the Card
- assemble the shaker element and fill it with some snowflakes
- adhere the sentiment and the holly berries on top of the acetate
I hope you got inspired.
Snow Globe (available soon at Elizabeth Craft Designs)
white, green, red and kraft cardstock
Distress Oxide Ink (Evergreen Bough, Pine Needles, Tumbled Glass, Gathered Twigs)
white gel pen