It’s Tanja here and today I would like to show you how to create this card.
Step 1: Creating the Background
- add color to a rectangular piece of smooth white cardstock with the help of Distress Oxide Inks (Old Paper, Evergreen Bough, Black Soot) and a Mini Ink Blending Tool
Step 2: Stamping
- stamp the greenery from the Flowy Florals and Spring Fling sets with Versamark and heat-emboss it with WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
- stamp the sentiment from the Journal Words set with Versafine Clair Nocturne
- stamp some background text from the Journal Words set with Versamark and heat-emboss it with clear embossing powder
- ink up the edges of the panel with Distress Oxide Ink Black Soot
Step 3: Assembly
- add a thin strip of black cardstock to the top and bottom of the panel
- adhere the panel to a cardbase covered with patterned paper from the Rusty Weathered paper pack
I hope you got inspired.
Distress Oxide Ink (Old Paper, Evergreen Bough, Black Soot)
WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
clear embossing powder
Versafine Clair Nocturne