it’s Tanja here and today I would like to show you how to create this monochromatic watercolor greeting card.
Step 1: Stamping
- stamp the largest flower from the Kindness set with Distress Ink Shaded Lilac onto a rectangular piece cut from watercolor paper
Step 2: Coloring
- mix the colors Mauve and Prussian Blue from the Watercolor Palette to create a beautiful purple
- apply a light wash into the background
- color the flower with your watercolor mixture
Step 3: Finishing Touches
- add purple and white splatters
- rub on the sentiment
- add a strip of purple cardstock and patterned paper to the left side of the panel before adhering it to a cardbase
I hope you got inspired.
Kindness Stamp Set
Distress Ink Shaded Lilac