It’s Tanja here and today I would like to show you how to create this rather clean and simple card with a stunning background:
Step 1: Create the Background
- add color to s rectangular piece of watercolor paper using Distress Oxide Inks (Faded Jeans, Prize Ribbon) and a Blending Brush
- add some water droplets for extra texture
- stamp some greenery from the Kindness set with Versamark and heat emboss them with WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
- ink up the edges with Distress Ink Black Soot
Step 2: Adding the Sentiment
- add whichever sentiment you like; you could go ahead and also heat-emboss it directly to the blue background
- I decided to use one of my pre-made sentiments: white heat-embossing on black cardstock to mirror the black around the edges of the panel
I hope you got inspired.
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Distress Oxide Ink (Faded Jeans, Prize Ribbon)
Distress Ink Black Soot
WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
I love the card. The background is beautiful. As always, an awesome job.