It’s Tanja here and today I would like to show you step-by-step how to create this flower Pocket card.
Step 1: Die-Cutting
- die cut the pocket from the Planner Essentials 26 die set and some flowers from the Florals 2 and Florals 3 sets
Step 2: Adding Color
- color the flowers and leaves with Alcohol Markers
- add color to the pocket with acrylic paint – run it through your die cutting machine in an embossing folder for the extra woodgrain texture
Step 3: Assembly
- adhere the pocket to a kraft cardbase sprinkled with acrylic paint and Distress Stain
Step 4: Finishing Touches
- add yellow Craft Drops to the flower centers and a sentiment from the Tim Holtz Small Talk sticker set
Thanks for stopping by.
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
woodgain embossing folder
Tim Holtz Small Talk sticker set