It’s Tanja here and today I would like to show you step-by-step how to create this flower Pocket card.
Step 1: Die-Cutting
- die cut the pocket from the Planner Essentials 26 die set and some flowers from the Florals 2 and Florals 3 sets
Step 2: Adding Color
- color the flowers and leaves with Alcohol Markers
- add color to the pocket with acrylic paint – run it through your die cutting machine in an embossing folder for the extra woodgrain texture
Step 3: Assembly
- adhere the pocket to a kraft cardbase sprinkled with acrylic paint and Distress Stain
Step 4: Finishing Touches
- add yellow Craft Drops to the flower centers and a sentiment from the Tim Holtz Small Talk sticker set
Thanks for stopping by.
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
woodgain embossing folder
Tim Holtz Small Talk sticker set
Beautiful! What an interesting way to use the pocket – great idea.
not seeing the curly q’s in the floral die sets–which set is it in please?
The card is beautiful. Love how you did the background and the pocket. The colors really bring it to life. The sentiment is beautiful, also.