Hi Everyone, where almost getting into the Fall, my favorite season, love the smells and the colors, it is my turn today to give you some inspiration and this time I thought pumpkins would be a great idea, below you find the step by step instruction, have fun!
- Cut the bucket 2 times, the spiral flower 3x, the leaves 3x and all the flowers 2x
- Place them as seen on the picture
- Now glue them together, and cut the bottom part a bit in a pumpkin shape.
- Cut 1 flowerpot in half and use the top part, then color them.
- Color the pumkins with yellow, orange, red and brown ink
- Color everything as on the picture, I also put some glossy accent on the pimpkins to give it a shine.
- Roll up the flowers, shape the leaves, cut a black card ad 8 1/2 x 9 and fold in half so the card will be 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 then a piece of pattern paper of 41/4 x 81/4 distress the edges and Ink them and glue this on top of the black card, then start building the card start with the pots and place a pumpkin inside.
- Place some moss in the pots and adhere 3 flowers on top of it, stick some leaves behind the flowers too.
- Now start building a tower with pumpkins, I placed a little caterpillar on 1 of the pumpkins.
- I hope you like it and that you will give it a try, have fun creating this!
- Product I used:
- Elizabeth Craft Designs dies:
- Florals 17
- Florals 19
- Florals 9
- Other products
- stamp caterpillar
- Ink Orange, yellow, Green, Brown, Red
- Black fineliner
Love the stacked pumpkins, love the touch of the moss and flowers with it and that worm coming out is a great topper to it all!
How creative! Glossy accents on the pumpkin was a great idea to make it realistic. Cutting the pail in half was very original too. It’s a wonderful project.