It is almost Fall over here in the Netherlands so time to play with this season. This time I made a page in my TN. I used the Holiday Special Kit and some dies from Joset.
First I made the page with the house dies and the Fabrick paper. I realy love the brick at the back. The roof is made with Kraft Cardstock paper from Tim Holtz. This is beautiful paper which you can scrub.
Then it is time to decorate the house with some fall stuff. At the left page I adhere a three with leaves and pumpkin’s. All these parts are coloured with Distress Oxide Ink.
At the right page I used stamp/dies from the girl and lantern from the Holiday Special Kit. You can colour this with anything you want, I thought the watercolour pallete from ECD is perfect for this.
At least I made a big pumpkin and some smaller with some leaves. And in the right corner I adhere a sentiment. I like to adhere everything in different depths. The leaves are between the pumpkins, behind the pumpkins and in front of the pumpkins.
I think this is everything about this page. I hope you liked this post and got some ideas.
Thankyou for visiting and see you soon!
Kind regards Lisanne Geerdink
- Fabrick cardstock (Art Journal Special)
Other used supplies:
- Kraft Cardstock Tim Holtz
- Versafine Clair Ink: Nocturne and Pinecone
- Distress Ink: Ground Espresso
- Distress Oxide Ink: Vintage Photo, Crushed Olive, Forest Moss, Peeled Paint, Aged Mahogany, Walnut Stain, Fossilized Amber, Carved Pumpkin, Spiced Marmalade