Happy Friday Everyone! It’s Tina today and I am going to start your weekend with a fun and easy project. It’s a 2-in-1 card/tag. Below are the steps on how to recreate my card/tag.
- Diecut patterned paper with Tags & More 5 – Sunburst.
- Diecut White Soft Finsh Cardstock pieces with Garden Notes Jasmine dies. Shade the center of the Jasmine flowers with a soft yellow. Shape, shade and assemble the leaves and stem; shape and assemble the flowers and adhere to tag as shown below.
- Decorate the tag with ribbon of your choice and some sentiments.
- Diecut a second patterned paper with Tags & More 5 – Sunburst. Decorate with patterned paper and sentiment as shown below on the right. This one will be adhered directly to your card.
- Layer card with patterned paper as shown below. Once layered adhere the permanent tag with adhesive foam dots or strips. The permanent tag needs to be lifted in order to attach the removable tag.
- The final step is to attach the removable tag with a fancy paperclip. I used a hanger-shaped clip.
I hope you enjoyed this easy tutorial for creating a removable tag on your card. This card/tag can be used for any occasion. Thanks for stopping by. Below is a list of supplies used with links to products from Elizabeth Craft Designs.
Elizabeth Craft Design –
Patterned paper – Simple Stories 6×6 Paper – The Story of Us
Tim Holtz Hanger Paperclip