Hi Everyone, it’s Jackie Smith. I have another card using Karen Burniston’s Lorna Label PopUp. With Christmas out of the way, our family enjoys spending time either at the cabin or skiing in the mountains which inspired this card.
Here’s how I created my card:
1. Create card base from brown cardstock. Cut 6″x 12″ rectangle; score and fold in half.
(6″ square card).
2. Cut insert from snowflake paper 5 3/4″ x 11″ rectangle. Score and fold in half. Line up Lorna Label on center fold of card as per Karen Burniston’s instructions here. 3. Cut top & bottom edges with Agatha Edges die as shown.
4. For the front, cut blue paper 5 3/4″ square. Cut word paper 5 1/2″ square, adhere using Elizabeth Craft Designs Transparent Double Side Tape.
5. Cut snowflakes using Blue and White Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz with Snowflakes die (make sure to use the metal adaptor plate when die cutting Shimmer Sheetz). Adhere with pop dots as shown. Save snowflakes for inside. Adhere Silver Snowflake Peel-Offs in center. Cut “Chilly the Penguin” using white and black Velvet Adhesive Sheet. Cut accessories with blue Velvet Adhesive Sheet and Orange Shimmer Sheetz. Adhere using liquid glue. Die cut snow using Outdoor Edges with White Velvet Adhesive Sheet. Adhere to the front and save snow for inside as well.
6. Cut house with brown paper with House Pivot Card die. Cut accessories with silver damask paper. Cut window light with Yellow Velvet Adhesive Sheet. 7. Adhere window overlay with liquid adhesive as shown. Adhere Silver/Gold Glitter Icicles Peel-Offs to window sills as shown. Cut Wreath with Green Metallic Shimmer Sheetz and red bow with Red Velvet Adhesive Sheet as shown.
8. Cut trees with green paper and Green Metallic Shimmer Sheetz. Place green metallic trees in Swirly Leaves Embossing folder. Apply StazOn ink over top. Apply liquid glue to trees, apply white silk microfine glitter for snow.