Hi! It’s Candy Spiegel back to share another project using Elizabeth Craft Designs products.
This time I decided to create an elegant recipe box with Shimmer Sheetz, embossing folders, alcohol ink, peel-offs and Copic markers.
1. Select recipe box (this one was only $1, available at most dollar stores)
2. Emboss Metallic Shimmer Sheetz.
3. Apply alcohol ink with applicator. More ink will completely cover color of Shimmer Sheetz. Apply less ink to see the original color of the Shimmer Sheetz below.
4. Adhere Shimmer Sheetz to box, overlapping as desired.
5. Apply Peel-offs to borders of Shimmer Sheetz.
6. Adhere Peel-off to white cardstock with double-sided adhesive on top and add Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter.
7. Color with Copic markers. Cut out and attach to box with dimensional adhesive.
9. Cover lid edge with black cardstock. Then adhere lace.
10. Fill with recipe cards and enjoy!
Alcohol Ink & Applicator
Black & White Cardstock
Dimensional Foam Adhesive