Hi! It’s Candy Spiegel. Today, I am showing you an interesting way to display some of your favorite beach memories. Although, by using a different paper collection, you could use it to frame any vacation, birthday or event photos. On this project, I stuck to just a few die sets but still created a fabulous project.
1. Cut 2 pieces of teal cardstock and 2 pieces of polka dot paper 4-1/4″ x 6-3/4″. Cut another piece of teal cardstock, this time 4-1/4″ x 8-5/8″ and a piece of striped paper the same size. Place the tag top die from Tags & More 8 – Lattice at the top of one of the pieces and run it through your die cutting machine to create the tag shape. Repeat this process for all other pieces.
2. Use the decorative overlay die from Tags & More 8 – Lattice to die cut the Lattice pattern at the top of the tags, only on the 3 patterned tags (the 2 polka dot tags and the striped tag). Adhere the patterned tags to the teal tags. Ink the edges.
3. Tie ribbon to the top of each tag.
4. Cut out designs from paper, ink edges and adhere as shown. Use Tags & More 8 – Lattice die to cut two strips from teal cardstock and adhere near the bottom of the tag as shown above. Tie twine around the bottom.
5. Cut out “Beach” design from paper. Ink and adhere sides and bottom only to create a pocket. Tuck postcards and photos inside. Use corner die from Tags & More 8 – Lattice to cut corners from pattern paper and adhere.
6. Staple fishnet to top of tag. Add punch-out circle and tag. Add twine to tag.
7. Cut out hinges from Bronze Shimmer Sheetz using the Metal Adaptor Plate. Score and adhere with brads to tags to connect them together.
8. Use brads to secure On the Boardwalk and tuck photos behind it. Add tag from punch-outs and tie twine onto it.
9. Cut corners in teal cardstock from Tags & More 8 – Lattice and adhere.
Elizabeth Craft Designs
Teal cardstock (Stampin’ Up)
Pattern paper and punch outs (Graphic 45)
Ribbon (Stampin’ Up)
Brads (Tim Holtz)
Tiny Attacher Stapler (Tim Holtz)