Hi! It’s Candy with another idea for the holidays. This project, made from a recycled bottle, is great for those on your list who need a sweet treat!
1. Cut Elizabeth Craft Designs Double Sided Transparent Tape Sheet to fit around the bottle. TIP: Wrap a piece of twine or ribbon around the bottle. Remove and measure the string to find out what size to cut the tape sheet.
2. Remove the protective sheet from the tape and wrap a piece of lace around the bottle.
3. Sprinkle Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter over the lace. Shake off the excess. Gently press the glitter into the adhesive.
4. Remove the lace (you can use it again and again). Sprinkle Forest Green Silk Microfine Glitter over bottle. Shake off excess. Polish both glitters with your finger.
5. Add Glitter Border Peel-Off to the top and bottom of the glittered “lace”. Add a Snowflake Peel-Off to the front of the bottle. Place a smaller one on the lid.
6. Add Merry Christmas Peel-Off to bottle.
7. Fill jar with candy. Type or hand write “Christmas Kisses” on label. Attach to twine. Wrap twine around top of bottle.
Elizabeth Craft Designs