Hi there, it’s Tanja here! Today, I would like to show you how to create this Mixed Media Tag using one of Charlene’s wonderful stamp sets.
Step 1: Die Cutting
- cut the larger of the tags from the Planner Essentials 2 set from watercolor paper
Step 2: Stamping, Embossing and Adding Color
- stamp the large feather from the Make a Wish set with Versamark and heat-emboss them with WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
- add color with Distress Oxide Inks (Tattered Rose, Abandoned Coral, Seedless Preserves) and a Mini Ink Blending Tool
- mist the tag with water to create extra texture
- ink up the edges with Distress Oxide Ink Black Soot
Step 3: Adding the Sentiment and Finishing Touches
- stamp the sentiment from the same set with Versamark and heat-emboss it with WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder onto a piece of black cardstock
- cut the sentiment apart and adhere it with clear double-sided adhesive
- dye a piece of seam binding with Distress Oxide Ink Abandoned Coral and thread it through the hole of the tag
I hope you got inspired.
WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
Distress Oxide Ink (Tattered Rose, Abandoned Coral, Seedless Preserves, Black Soot)
Mini Ink Blending Tool