Hello! Debra here to share a bright and cheery card to bring a smile to someones day. Flowers help us say I love You, Sorry, Thinking of You, Get Well, Miss You and just about anything else! They are so versatile and always appreciated – perfect for an any occasion card featuring the Daisy die – one of my favorites!
Here are the steps to create this card:
1. Fold a 4 1/4 x 11 piece of light green cardstock in half to form the card base.
2. Cut a piece of double-sided green pattern paper to 4 x 5 1/4 and die cut a window using the largest Fancy Label Square from the Accordion Fancy Label die, about 3/4″ from the top, centered. Save the die cut square to use on the card front.
3. Cut a 4 x 4 square of light green cardstock. Die cut it from the center of the Accordion Fancy Label die. Trim off the tabs.
5. Die cut daisy silhouettes from white cardstock covered with double-sided adhesive. Die cut daisy overlays from white cardstock. Die cut 3 leaves and 3 stems from dark green cardstock. Die cut 2 leaves from the green pattern paper.
6. Peel the liner off the daisy silhouettes and cover the adhesive with Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter. Polish well with your finger to bring out the shine and set the glitter into the adhesive.
7. Using the daisy overlay as a guide, swipe a bit of Copic YR12 in the center of the daisy. Remove the overlay and color an oval where you swiped the color. Using Copic Y13 color a yellow circle around the orange oval picking up some of the color from the center. No need to be precise – just make sure to leave white showing around the edges.
8. Adhere the overlays.
9. To assemble the card, ink all pieces with green ink except the daisies. Adhere the die cut pattern paper piece with the chevron side up to the card base. Layer and adhere the two fancy frames. Adhere to card using pop dots. Adhere the two daisies on the right using pop dots for extra dimension as well. Add stems tied with twine and fill in any spaces with die cut leaves to complete. Here is a close up for placement:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies:
771 Accordion Fancy Label
502 Double Sided Adhesive
650 Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter
Pattern Paper- Jillibean Soup- Soup Staples Collection- Green Salt
Peeled Paint Distress ink
Orange and white twine
Copic Markers YR12, Y13