Hi, Candy Spiegel here to share another creation using Elizabeth Craft Designs products.
I absolutely love this card I made, it came out exactly how I envisioned it the moment I saw these new Jackie’s Christmas Dolls Peel-Offs for the first time. I wanted these elegant ladies to remain soft and festive without the traditional bright red and greens so I let the paper choose my color palette.
Here’s how you can make one:
1. Cut four accordion panels using the Accordion Oval Card. Place all four panels in front our you with the long side tabs facing to the right. Adhere with a strong adhesive. Clip the tab off the right side of the last panel and the small tab around the oval.
2. Adhere Double-Sided Adhesive to white cardstock.
3. Peel off protective backing and turn it over on the table in front of you with the shiny side up. Peel off the three black ovals and three extra black hats from the sticker sheet and place stickers sticky side UP on protective backing. Pick up adhesive covered cardstock and turn it over onto stickers. Turn over so the cardstock is on the bottom and peel off protective backing. Stickers will now be right side up on top of adhesive.
4. Cover adhesive with Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter. Shake off excess. Burnish with finger.
5. Color with alcohol-based markers.
6. Use the oval die (included with Accordion Oval Card Die Set) to cut out your three peel-off ovals. Cut one plain oval from pale green cardstock.
7. Fussy cut out hats.
8. Adhere ovals to card base as shown.
9. Place dimensional foam adhesive on the back of each hat and adhere to the ovals.
10. Use dots from the Silver Jackie’s Christmas Dolls in Oval Peel-Offs as buttons on the lady above.
12. Add snowflakes from the Silver sheet to the green oval.
13. Use tweezers to add Glitter Dots in Silver to snowflakes.
14. Cut the Season’s Greetings Peel-Off off the sticker sheet and then cut the words apart. Peel off background on each. Cut a Transfer Sheet slightly larger than the Season’s Greetings Peel-Off. Place the Transfer Sheet over the word Season’s and burnish it with your finger. Carefully lift and place over green oval. Burnish again to adhere it in place. Repeat with the word Greetings.
15. Score and fold card panels and adhere tabs to the back side of each of the ovals.
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Paper and Cardstock: Stampin’ Up!
Dimensional Foam Adhesive