Hello to all our worldwide crafting friends!! (I really love how crafting and blogging makes me feel like I have a huge bunch of lovely like-minded friends ‘out there’!) It’s Helen here today, sharing a Pop Up ‘n’ Peel-Offs card.
1. Cut a piece of bright pink cardstock to approx. 10.5” x 4.5”. Put a crease across the middle.
2. Cut a piece of pale pink cardstock to approx. 4 3/8” x 6”. Put a crease across the middle.
3. Die cut the pale pink cardstock with the Lucy Label Pop Up die, and emboss it with the Lots of Dots Embossing Folder.
4. Adhere the pale pink cardstock piece inside the bright pink cardstock piece, as pictured above.
5. Adhere two thin strips of pale pink cardstock (4.5” x 0.25”) near the top and bottom borders of the card, and adhere two 4.5” lengths of black ric-rac, overlapping the pale pink strips slightly.
6. Adhere a 4.5” length of bright pink pom pom trim, just below the ric-rac nearest the top of the card.
7. Die cut ‘Happy Birthday’ from black cardstock, and adhere to the pom pom trim.
8. Add a strip of Ribbon Flowers Peel-Off Stickers, just above the pale pink cardstock, as pictured below. Add adhesive gems to the centres of the flowers.
9. Cut a white cardstock label from the Lucy Label decorator dies, and adhere to the Lucy Label
10. Use three of the Gifts Peel-Off Stickers, and glitter them, colour them, and cut them out, as shown by Els in this tutorial. Attach them as shown above to the pop-up parts of the card.
11. Add the negative parts of the three Gifts Peel-Off Stickers, using Transfer Sheets, with the method shown in this tutorial.
Elizabeth Craft Designs products:
(717) Happy Birthday
(1262) Ribbon Flowers Peel-Off Stickers
(2544) Gifts Peel-Off Stickers
(779) Lucy Label Pop Up
(641) Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter
(501) Double-sided Adhesive
(E114) Lots of Dots Embossing Folder
(802) Fine pointed Scissors
(600) Transfer Sheet
Bright Pink cardstock
Pale Pink cardstock
Bright Pink pom pom trim
Small Adhesive Gems
Adhesive foam pads / Tape runner / White craft glue