It’s Karen here today. I’m in LOVE with the planner line at Elizabeth Craft Designs! I currently have two planners going –– one is for special dates throughout the year; the other is for special moments. Today’s post is showing a special moment when I visited my old hometown and got to see a new campus for my work.
To create these two pages, I stamped and/or die cut the following:
- Two page bases from Planner Essentials – 9. (I cut both at once with my patterned paper back to back.)
- Two strips of light teal patterned paper at 1/2″.
- 10 hexagon hole protectors (Kraft) and 2 arrow hole protectors (light green) from Planner Essentials – 5. Hint: add 101mm double-sided adhesive to the back before cutting to make these very easy to apply.
- Stamped and fussy cut little banners from Retro Labels Sayings.
- Stamped “Yes you can” and “Making memories” from Retro Labels Sayings and die cut with Planner Labels Dies.
- Pictures (two of mine are die cut with Fitted Circles Dies).
I then layed out the die cuts and pictures until I got a basic layout that I liked.
Then I adhered all of the items in place and added some journaling. I hate my own handwriting… but I do like the personal touch that it adds to the pages.
These planner products coordinate so beautifully together and make scrapbooking special moments a breeze! Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Products from Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Journaling pen, patterned paper, black ink