Elizabeth Craft Designs Design Team
We are a family-owned company that designs and manufactures high-quality products for our fellow crafters. Since its founding in 2010, Elizabeth Craft Designs has been serious about supporting the creative vision of creators, makers and DIY-ers – and we don’t plan on changing that.
OUR DESIGN TEAM
The Elizabeth Craft Designs Design Team plays an integral role in our mission to inspire crafters. Design Team Members are dedicated to providing fresh designs, thoughtful tutorials and creative support to the crafting community. Our design team is made up of crafty cardmakers, scrappy scrapbookers, planner-addicts, paper gardeners, home-decor junkies and more – want to join?
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A DESIGNER
As an Elizabeth Craft Designs Design Team Member, you’ll receive a wide variety of benefits:
- Receive any Elizabeth Craft Designs products needed to create your content
- Earn income through pay-per-sales affiliate programs (ShareASale & LinkDeli)
- Expand your own following & reach:
- Your name, bio and blog/social media links on the Elizabeth Craft Designs website
- Your Elizabeth Craft Designs blog posts (over 11k unique readers/month)
- Worldwide social media exposure
- Your projects will be displayed at craft trades and retail shows all over the world
- Join a snippin’ fabulous creative community
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re always looking to add to our super-glued design team. Raise your hand if any of this sounds like you: (And if you’re literally raising your hand after any of these, we might just be embellishMEANT to be!)
- You love crafting in your downtime. *Correction: you love crafting all of the time.
- You’re strangely protective of your supplies. #DontTouchMyStuff #WhereIsMyGlitter
- You take pride in hand making most of your gifts.
- Sharing your crafts on your blog and social media is a craft-ton of fun.
- You continually browse (*cough, cough* STALK) crafting websites, looking for new arrivals.
- You have more finished products than you can use/give away.
- Taking pictures of your crafts is almost as time consuming as you making them. *lights, camera, action!*
- You’ve got glitter in more places than you’d like.
- Crafting is your favorite hobby… only hobby… more than a hobby… EVERYTHING!!
- You’re yelled at/made fun of daily for the amount of craft supplies you have – hello storage!
- You hear yourself saying ‘I can make that’ way too often to count.
Those who are interested in applying must meet the following requirements:
- Enthusiastic bloggers who love to work with our products
- Willing to commit to creating 4 projects/month, to be shared on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog
- Projects shared must be created with Elizabeth Craft Designs products
- Willing to incorporate a broad range of styles and projects:
- Cardmaking, scrapbooking, planners, home décor, mixed media, jewelry, etc.
- Creative, professional and punctual
- Passionate about sharing their creative passion on social media
- Have good photography skills
- Must be able to write clear, concise step-by-step tutorials
- Willing to join our monthly Designer Challenge, which will take place on the blog
HOW TO APPLY
Please send an email with the subject line “Your name – Design Team” to email@example.com containing the following information:
- Your name and contact information
- Specify which product range/Elizabeth Craft Designs designer you are most interested in
- A link to your blog and/or YouTube channel, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- A short bio (1) telling us about yourself, (2) your crafting style, (3) why you’d like to work on our design team, and (4) what you think you’d bring to our team.
- Current and past design team commitments
- 4 project images that best reflect your style, preferably using Elizabeth Craft Designs’ products (please attach as JPEG files)
- Any other relevant information (teaching background, experience as a demonstrator, etc.)