1. Cut Rust Soft Finish Cardstock 7″ x 10″, score at 5″ and fold in half.
2. Cut a piece of Clear Double Sided Adhesive 3.75″ x 5″. Adhere to the bottom part of the card front. Remove backing and cover with Fire Opal Silk Microfine Glitter. Polish glitter with your finger and brush off access.
3. Cut one Dotted Scalloped Rectangle from White Soft Finish Cardstock. Adhere to card front as shown.
4. Cut Sled, 2 small Poinsettias, 2 Poinsettia centers and 2 Leaves from White Soft Finish Cardstock. Color with Distress Inks using Mini Ink Blending Tool. Assemble Sled and Poinsettias and adhere to card front as shown. Adhere a piece of twine to both ends of the steering part of the sled.
5. Color one Season’s Greetings Peel-Off with a black alcohol marker. Color a second one using a brown marker. Let Peel-Offs dry. Adhere both to card front, brown on top of the black one, slightly ofset.
6. Decorate card front with Transparent/Gold Glitter Borders and Glitter Dots.
Elizabeth Craft Designs –
Tim Holtz Distress Inks: brown, red, green, yellow
Mini Inks Blending Tool round
Copic Marker: brown and black