This is Anita here . Cards are such beautiful things to light up a dull moment. We all give and receive cards all the time. So keeping that in mind, I have a note card stand made using ModaScrap dies and decorated with Susan’s Garden Flowers.
This can be displayed and has a beautiful sentiment to inspire you.
Follow these step by step instructions if you would like to replicate my project:.
Step 1 – Using the ModaScrap Gatefold – Elegant Roses die, die cut two pieces using White Soft Finish Cardstock .
- Fold and score the tabs.
- Apply Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape along one of the tabs and adhere the two tabs together to create the base.
Step 2 – Create a card base by die cutting the largest rectangle from the Dotted Scallop Rectangles die set.
- Using the second largest die from this die set, die cut a piece of patterned paper. Adhere this panel to the white card base.
Step 3 – Again using the Dotted Scallop Rectangles die set, die cut a smaller rectangle from White Soft Finish Cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment “Happiness Comes From Within” onto this panel using black ink.
- Create a frame using the same die you used for the sentiment panel and the die the next size up.
- Adhere panel and frame to card base as shown in photo above.
Step 4 – Create flowers to decorate the note holder and card using the Garden Notes Lily 2 die set and White Soft Finish Cardstock.
- Add color to the flowers using PanPastels.
- Shape and mold the flowers and leaves.
- Adhere the completed flowers to the Note Card Holder and the card base as shown in photo above.
Step 5 – Insert the card into the Note Card Holder. To help make it stand, use the back of the card for support.
I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.
Elizabeth Craft Designs: