It’s Tanja here and today I would like to show you how to create this adorable duck family card!
Step 1: Stamping and Die Cutting the Images
- Stamp the mother duck, three ducklings, the little flower and the umbrella from the April Showers stamp set with Versafine Clair Nocturne
- Cut them out with the coordinating dies
Step 2: Color the Images
- Color the images with Prismacolor Colored Pencils
Step 3: Create the Background Panel
- Cut two Stitched Circles from watercolor paper
- Using one of the Stitched Circles, die cut a grass border using a die from the Adventure Edges set
- Add color with Distress Oxide Inks (Faded Jeans, Stormy Sky, Chipped Sapphire, Mowed Lawn, Forest Moss)
- Stamp the little raindrops from the April Showers stamp set with Versamark and heat-emboss them with WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
Step 4: Assemble the Focal Panel
- Use clear double-sided adhesive and double-sided foam tape to assemble the focal panel
- Add some Wink of Stella Clear Glitter to the umbrella for some extra sparkle
Step 5: Finishing Touches
- Stamp the little circles from the April Showers stamp set as a continuous pattern onto a yellow card-base with Altenew Crisp Ink Honey Drizzle
- Stamp the sentiment from the same set with Versamark onto some light kraft cardstock and heat-emboss it with WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
Assemble, and you’re done!
I hope this gave you a little inspiration!
Have a wonderful day.
Versafine Clair Nocturne
Prismacolor Colored Pencils
Distress Oxide Inks (Faded Jeans, Stormy Sky, Chipped Sapphire, Mowed Lawn, Forest Moss)
WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter
Altenew Crisp Ink Honey Drizzle
light kraft cardstock