Hi! It’s Candy with another creation using Elizabeth Craft Designs products.
I love the Daisies in Oval Peel-offs from Elizabeth Craft Designs. Daisies are one of my favorite flowers and I love that you can get similar flowers in all sorts of colors. So, for this card I decided to color each of the daisies on the Peel-off sheet a different color.
1. Prepare stickers for coloring by applying them to cardstock and coating them with Silk Microfine Glitter like Els is demonstrating HERE.
2. Color with alcohol ink markers. I applied my darker colors first.
4. Cut out stickers.
5. Cut out four Accordion Oval Frames and assemble. You can watch Els demonstrating the accordion cards HERE.
6. Cut out Oval Flourish Frame Edges and adhere with Xyron.
7. Stamp sentiment.
8. Cut out daisy.
9. Assemble flower; use dimensional foam in center of flower.
10. Coat all daisy pieces in Glastique.
11. Adhere daisies in ovals and daisy die cut to card.
12. Adhere sentiment with dimensional foam adhesive.
13. Fold card and adhere ovals together.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Products:
2558 Daisies in Oval Peel-offs
642 Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter
501 Double Sided Adhesive
772 Accordion Oval Card die
777 Oval Flourish Frame Edges die
901 Daisy die
Cardstock & Patterned Paper
Stamp & Ink
Xyron Sticker Maker
Dimensional Foam Adhesive