Hi! It’s Candy. I was in a fishy mood and decided to share a technique-filled card with you today … I love all of the movement it has.
1. Create card base from dark blue cardstock, cut 4.25″ x 11″, scored and top-folded.
2. Cut blue wavy-lined background paper 4.25″ x 5.5″. Ink edges and adhere to card base.
3. Cut light background paper 3.2″ x 5″. Cut out Tags & More 2 – Deco. Cut out star-shaped hole reinforcer from same die set from orange paper.
4. Cut Outdoor Edges die through bottom portion of tag as shown above. Ink edges. Ink star and adhere to top of tag. Add twine. Adhere tag to card with a 1/8″ gap between bottom and top of card.
5. Cut a piece of Shimmer Sheetz slightly larger than Circles die. Cut a piece of Transparent Double-Sided Tape the same size and adhere one side to the back of the Shimmer Sheetz. Die cut using the Circles Die. (Use the Metal Adaptor Plate when die cutting Shimmer Sheetz.) Take out the insides of the circles. Peel off the backing and adhere to the card as shown.
6. Set aside the full circles from the die. The adhesive on the back makes them easy to add to the card at the end.
7. Adhere seaweed to white cardstock, color and cut out. Adhere to bottom left corner of card.
8. Apply Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter to fish peel-offs and color. Click here for video directions. Cut out. Adhere with dimensional foam adhesive.
9. Add circles saved from the die.
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Paper: Basic Grey
Cardstock: white, black, orange
Dimensional foam adhesive