Hello everyone! Diane here to propose to you a different, but simple, wedding card. I love weddings in the fall, don’t you? Here are the steps to make this card.
Step 1: Background
- Cut 12 X 6 inches White Soft Finish cardstock (110 Lb) and fold in half (to make a 6 X 6 inches card).
- Cut a 5 3/4 X 5 3/4 inches square out of dark green cardstock.
- Cut a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches square out of light green cardstock.
- Cut a 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 inches square out of gold cardstock.
- Adhere each layers on top of the other using some Transparent Double Sided Adhesive Tape.
Step 2: Flower background
- Die cut out of White Soft Finish cardstock the background for the flower using the fifth size from the middle of the Dotted Scallop Circles #1172 die set.
- Ink up a working surface or glass mat with yellow Distress Ink, spritz with water and gently pick up the color with the white background. Let dry a couple of minutes or use a air gun to speed up the process.
- Ink up the working surface again but this time with green Distress Ink, and repeat the previous step.
- Adhere the scallop background onto the card background.
Step 3: The Shasta Daisy
- Using the Garden Notes Shasta Daisy # 1521, die cut the petal for one flower out of White Soft Finish cardstock .
- Die cut the small centers plate once out of yellow cardstock.
- Shape the leaves and the petals using the 4 Pieces All Metal Tool Set.
- Adhere the flower on the scallop background using Kids Choice Glue.
Step 4: The sentiment
- Out of White Soft Finish cardstock, die cut a label using the Planner Lables – Planner Essentials dies #1658 die set.
- Die cut the word “Congrats” in gold cardstock, using the Words 1 – Celebration #1465 die set.
- With the Kids Choice Glue, adhere the word on the label.
- With foam adhesive squares, adhere the sentiment on the card.
Step 5 : This is love…
- Out of both green cardstock , die cut the word “LOVE” in the Planner Essentials 3 #105 die set.
- Glue both “Love” on top of the other, off setting them a little bit.
- With Kids Choice Glue, glue the flower on the scallop circle, slightly on the left and glue the word “Love” slightly on the right of the flower.
Here’s a look at the final card!
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Thank you for stopping by!
Other products used:
- Distress Ink (Cracked Pistachio and Mustard seeds)
- Bazzil light green and dark green cardstock
- Gold cardstock