It’s Tanja here and today I would like to show you how to create this delicate snowflake card.
Sadly, this is my last post for Elizabeth Craft Designs. I loved being on the Design Team and if you are looking for a great journey, you should consider to apply for a DT position on this fantastic team whenever possible. Unfortunately, the deadline for this year’s call is already over but I am sure there will be another chance soon.
Step 1: Die-Cutting
- die cut one of the snowflakes from the Snowflakes die set – once from white cardstock and once from Pearlescent Cardstock Blue Frost
- glue the pearlescent snowflake on top of the white one for an extra sturdy centerpiece
Step 2: Creating the Background
- use the branches from the Spring Fling stamp set to create the background
- apply Distress Ink (Dusty Concord, Salvaged Patina, Evergreen Bough) to the stamp and mist it with water before stamping onto a rectangular piece of watercolor paper
- add splatters with watered-down Distress Ink Evergreen Bough
- ink up the edges with Distress Ink Dusty Concord
Step 3: Assembly and Finishing Touches
- add the sentiment from the Tim Holtz Remnant Rubs Christmas Time set
- add Stickles Crystal to the snowflake
I hope you got inspired.
Take care and I hope to see you around.
Distress Ink (Evergreen Bough, Salvaged Patina, Dusty Concord)
Tim Holtz Remnant Rubs Christmas Time