Hello Crafters, today it is Luciana here with a planner spread. This is an interactive page, to keep a picture
Step 1. Stamp on the White Soft Finish Cardstock the following stamps:
– the bigger rettangle and for 2 times the slim rectangle with the sharp edges from the set Planner Essential – Retro Label;
– the sentiment “I want to remember this” from the set Planner Essential – Remember;
– the leaves and the flowers from the set A Field Of Flowers.
Step 2. Color them with the watercolor and cut along the edge.
Step 3. Assemble some floral pieces, the labels and the sentiment like the picture below.
Step 4. cut a pieces of White Soft Cardstock 21cm x 21cm (8,25 x 8, 25 inches), and fold it at 12cm ( 4,7 in). Create the 6 holes for the rings and 1 hole on the opposite side, at about half the height of the page.
Step.5 Die cut from the White Soft Cardstock:
– the two tag from the set Planner Essential 2, for two times;
– the hole reinforcer from the set Planner Essential 8;
– the tab from the set Planner Essential 11.
You could use the distress ink pad and the blending tool to create a gradient along the edges of each element.
Step 6. Assemble the pieces like in the picture, including the photo. Use one of the two little tag horizontally, adhering it on the left outside of the page, making sure that the hole of the tag is at the same height as the hole of the page, on the opposite right side. Add a piece of string to the tag.
Step 7. Adhere all the floral pieces on the page.
Step 8. Close the folded page, and adhere on the flap the die cut elements with the sentiment. Use the string of the tag in the hole of the flap, and close it with a bow.
The interactive page is complete, you can put it inside your planner.
Thank you for stopping by today. Happy planning!
Supplies from Elizabeth Craft Designs:
distress ink pad