Hi there! It’s Sara here today, and I have a new project for you featuring ModaScrap products.
I love watercolors and it’s always a good occasion to try something new: today I die cut all the pieces from a piece of watercolor paper and then coloured everything with watercolors.
Here are the steps:
- Prepare a base for your card and add some splatters with a black ink.
- For the belt you need to partial die cut a piece of kraft cardstock, put your cardstock in the big shot leaving outside the finish part of the die and the rest of the cardstock, repeat the same process on the other side.
- Die cut all the leaves and the poppies, colour them.
- Glue all the pieces down to the belt and add a bow made with rope.
Hope you like it!
Other: watercolors, black ink, kraft cardstock
Happy Technique Friday!
This week, Els is showing us how to create this Watercolor Owl Tag –– this is a cute idea for any gift, planner or other project!
Watch the tutorial, shop the supplies and download the project sheet on the Technique Friday Project Page!
Enjoy Easter Weekend with 20% your order! Use the discount code HOPPYSAVINGS at checkout.
Sale ends April 22. Limit 1 per customer. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
Happy Easter weekend!
It’s Tanja here and today I would like to show you how to get ready for Spring with this no-line watercolor card. Below is the step-by-step instruction for the project.
Step 1: Die cut the main panel
- Die cut a stitched rectangle using one of the Stitched Rectangles dies from watercolor cardstock.
Step 2: Stamping
- Stamp the image from the Krista Schneider Garden Party set with a the light grey My Favorite Things Grout Gray Hybrid Ink.
- Stamp the sentiment with Versafine Clair Morning Mist.
Step 3: Coloring
- Color the image with Derwent Inktense Pencils and a damp watercolor brush.
- Add dots with a white gel pen.
- Add shine and dimension to the little blue flowers with Nuvo Jewel Drops Sea Breeze.
Step 4: Assemble the card
- Mount the watercolor panel onto a piece of patterned paper from the ModaScrap Color of Puppies Girl 6×6 paper pad before adhering it to a gray card-base.
And it’s done!
I hope this project inspired you to create your own!
My Favorite Things Grout Gray Hybrid Ink
Versafine Clair Morning Mist
Derwent Inktense Pencils
Nuvo Jewel Drops Sea Breeze
Happy Technique Friday!
This week, Els plays with her Distress Ink, Distress Oxide Ink, and watercolors to help us create colorful pages for planners!
This technique is so much fun to do, and results in GORGEOUS planner pages! Watch the tutorial, shop the supplies and download the project sheet on the Project Page!
Let us know if you’ve tried this project! Happy Technique Friday!
Hi! It’s Elena today and I have been wanting to use the Cacti Clear Stamps from Krista Schneider for a while now. Cactus and succulent-themed cards seem to be very popular these days and Krista’s stamp set is so cute that I had to jump in and make my own version. I used two different easy watercolor techniques with a bit of die cutting and of course – glitter!! Here’s how I made the card: