It’s Frances here. Have you seen all the new Tags & More Dies available from Elizabeth Craft Designs? There are now 8 different Tags & More die sets covering 3 different widths,
2 1/4 inches, 3 1/4 inches and 4 1/4 inches. So whatever your needs are, we have the Tags & More set for you! For today’s project I am using the Tags & More 6 – Daisy with the new Victorian Flower die sets.
Here is how I created my card:
1. Cut a piece of designer paper 5 1/8 inches x 3 7/8 inches and layer this onto a piece of green card that is 5 3/8 inches x 4 1/16 inches. Layers these to a folded orange card which is 5 1/2 inches x 4 1/4 inches.
2. From the Tags & More 6 – Daisy die set, die cut 4 of the corner pieces from the orange card. Layer these to the green card and trim around them with scissors. Adhere the corners to each corner of the card.
3. Position the main tag die from the Tags & More 6 – Daisy onto a piece of green card which is 2 3/4 inches x 5 1/2 inches. Run through your die cutting machine. Now position decorative overlay over the tag so the hole in the overlay lines up with the hole in the tag and also lines up with the tag shape of the card. Run this through your die cutting machine.
Use your trimmer to trim down both sides of the card so the edge is level with the part of the tag which was cut by the die. Use the Spring Leaves Embossing Folder to emboss tag.
Die cut another tag from the orange card without adding the decorative layer and adhere this under the green tag. Trim tag so it measures approx 4 5/8 inches. Thread some orange hemp cord through the hole of the tag and adhere to the card as per photo.
4. Use the flower dies from the Victorian Flower Set 1 to die cut a large and small flower from Orange Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz. Make sure to use the metal adaptor plate when die cutting Shimmer Sheetz.
Cut a piece of white card big enough to fit both flowers from the Victorian Flower Overlay Set 2 and cover the front of the card with a piece of Elizabeth Craft Designs Transparent Double Sided Adhesive Tape Sheet. You can find some tips on how to cut these intricate flowers in a You Tube video by Els van de Burgt. Click HERE to watch the video.
Remove the protective backing from the tape and cover the flower with Orange Silk Microfine Glitter. Remove excess glitter and polish the glittered flowers with your finger.
Layer the glittered flowers to the Shimmer Sheetz flower and then layer these together.
Die cut the large circle included in the die set and cover this with Gold Glitter Dots. Assemble Flower.
5. Cut a piece of card big enough to fit the Flourish with Flowers and apply a piece of Elizabeth Craft Designs Transparent Double Sided Adhesive Tape Sheet to the front. Die cut, remove protective backing and cover with Soft Green Silk Microfine Glitter. Remove excess glitter from flower and polish with finger.
6. Adhere Flourish with Flower to card as per photo and then add the assembled flower.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies:Elizabeth Craft Designs Tags & More 6 – Daisy (959) Victorian Flower Set 1 (964) Victorian Flower Overlay Set 2 (966) Flourish with Flowers (797) Orange Silk Microfine Glitter (613) Soft Green Silk Microfine Glitter (631) Orange Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz (SS 0109) Transparent Double Sided Tape Sheet (502) Spring Leaves Embossing Folder (E118) Gold/Silver Glitter Dots (SKU 7018) Metal Adaptor Plate (803) Other White Card Green Card Orange Card Kalahari Dreams Designer Paper – Wild Rose Studio Foam Tape