When I sat down to write this blog post, I wasn’t sure where to start! It’s Suzanne here today sharing two very special new items. The A Way With Words collection is growing to include six stamp sets! We’re going to have so much fun combining stamped phrases and images with the dies. You’ll have lots of new ways to create and share your messages of love and encouragement.
The A Way With Words die collection is expanding, so you will have even more amazing word combinations and there are new designs that aren’t words but have lots of calligraphic flair. I wanted to share one of those with you today.
I’m so excited to use this die and stamp combination; this is the Butterfly Flourish die set and the sentiment is just one of the stamps in the Soar Collection.
Here is how you can make this card!
- Form a 7 x 4.5” tent-fold card base from navy cardstock.
- Cut a panel measuring 6 x 3.5” from navy cardstock and mat with a slightly larger gold cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment on the right side of the navy panel as shown with VersaMark ink, sprinkle with gold embossing powder and heat emboss.
- Die cut Flourished Butterfly from white cardstock which has Clear Double Sided Adhesive on the front. Die cut the loose butterflies from vellum.
- Remove the release paper from the front of the Butterfly Flourish diecut and add variegated gold flakes or leaf to the adhesive. Brush off the excess flakes and burnish down the surface. Fold up the wings of the vellum butterflies and adhere them with small rolled strips of adhesive.
- Attach the flourish to the navy panel and add the mat. Add these to the card base with foam tape to give some dimension. Stand back and admire! Now send it to someone special.
I look forward to sharing more of the brand new A Way With Words collection very soon!
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Butterfly Flourish – Coming Soon
Soar Collection – Coming Soon
VersaMagic stamp ink
Gold embossing powder