It’s Karen here with a Christmas card! I absolutely love Christmas and making cards for the season. I send out about 150 each year, so basically, I make them all year around. If you haven’t started, I hope this post inspires you to do so. It’s only about 3.5 months until Christmas! Yay!
Here are the steps I used to make this card:
1. For the sentiment panel, cut a piece of white cardstock at 2″ x 4″ and stamp the sentiment from the Holiday Cheer Clear Stamp set onto the top section of this panel using black permanent ink. On the bottom part of the panel, stamp the penguins from the Penguins Clear Stamp set.
2. Stamp the images from the Holiday Trees & Ornaments, Penguins, and Birch Forest Clear stamps onto white cardstock with black permanent ink. Die cut them using the coordinating dies. Color with the following Copic markers both the sentiment panel and the die cut images:
3. Cut a piece of patterned paper from the 12×12 Thinking About – Polinesia paper pack for the card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″.
4. Cut a piece of green cardstock at 2-1/4″ x 4″ and layer the sentiment panel on top. Adhere this to the card front with 6mm Clear Double-Sided Adhesive.
5. Put strips of pop tape behind the deer, penguin and tree images and adhere them to the card just above the sentiment strip.
6. Add some adhesive-backed diamond gems.
I hope you enjoyed my card today. Thank you for stopping by!
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Black Permanent Ink