Hello, This is Jackeline and for my last project of this year I combined some of the new Stitched Frames and Chain 1 from Els Van de Burgt Studio with my favorite flower, the Poinsettia.
Let’s get started:
1. Cut white cardstock 10 1/2 x 6 1/2 inches; fold in half for a card base.
2. Die cut Stitched Ovals, 2 in white cardstock and one in green patterned paper.
3. Layer ovals as shown, using clear double side adhesive tape.
4. Die cut 2 silhouette poinsettias in white cardstock with Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape on the front. Remove the backing from the tape; cover the adhesive with Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter. Brush off any excess glitter and polish the glitter with a fingertip to bring out the maximum sparkle!
5. Build the Poinsettias: Layer a decorative overlay on top of a glittered silhouette (shapes match and align). Add this to a green silhouette, offset the white, 2-layer poinsettia to ensure that the green leaves are visible. Add a cluster of six Gold Glitter Dots peel-offs to the center of each poinsettia for the bracts.
6. Back green cardstock with Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape and die cut the two Chains 1 strips to decorate the top and bottom of the front card.
7.- Die cut the sentiment ‘Happy Anniversary’ from Through the Lens Wood Series patterned paper. Options: Adhere to project using slivers of foam tape for dimension, or back the Wood Series paper with Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape or Sheet before die cutting.
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Patterned green paper