Hello my crafty friends, it’s Raquel Mason here with Pop It Ups Wednesday! With all the snow storms I’ve been hearing about I thought I’d make a cheerful Spring card to warm things up. Let me show you how I made this card.
1. Cut yellow cardstock at 5 x 10 score at 5. Place Garden Bench die on the score line and die cut.
2. Cut stripe paper at 5 x 10 score at 5. Adhere to card base cut from step 1.
3. Die cut the following pieces. See photo below.
Accordion Rectangle – from purple cardstock nest the two rectangle dies to make a frame. Cut white cardstock using the smaller rectangle. Cut purple cardstock using “Hello”.
Outdoor Edges – cut green cardstock at 1.25 x 5 and die cut with grass die. Cut floral paper at 4 x 5. Die cut in the middle using wavy edge to get (2) pieces that measure approximately 2 x 5.
Butterfly Accessories – see butterflies below
All Seasons Tree – see pieces below
Garden Bench – from scrap purple cardstock die cut Garden Bench and cut bench out as shown below. Sponge purple ink onto bench if desired.
4. Adhere purple bench over the yellow bench as shown. Tip: keep card flat when doing this.
5. Adhere die cut pieces to card as shown.
6. Apply Glitter Dots to butterfly antenna, flourish on Garden Bench and floral pattern paper. Apply Border Lines around frame on front of card and along bottom inside of card. Apply Thinking of You peel-off following the wavy die cut shape.
I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial and feel inspired to try it out yourself!
Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies:
Wisteria Wonder cardstock from Stampin’ Up!
pattern paper from Top Line Creations
green cardstock from DCWV